"Larry Fitzgerald’s Fan Appreciation Contest"
LARRY FITZGERALD’S FAN APPRECIATION CONTEST (“CONTEST”) IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST UNLESS YOU ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of any one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. The following individuals are not eligible: Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Larry Fitzgerald Inc. ("Sponsor"), Relativity Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, insurance agencies, judging and Contest agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest (individually “Contest Party” and collectively, "Contest Parties"), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, step-child, sibling step-sibling, and spouse ) of an employee, contractor, director or officer of a Contest Party, and those living in the same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Contest) of an employee, contractor, director or officer of a Contest Party.
2. CONTEST SCHEDULE: You may enter the Contest once daily between 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on December 03, 2018 and 11:59:59 p.m. ET on February 04, 2019 ("Contest Period").
Follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit a registration form for the Contest, or if you have already registered, you can login with your username and password you first entered with. All material submitted by an Entrant will constitute his/her “Entry.” When prompted, you may be asked to upload your original Entry content (written, photograph, video) and or confirm content Entry to the Web Site. To enter the contest you will be required to agree that you have (a) read or have had these Official Rules read to you and you are in agreement with these Official Rules, and (b) received permission for the use of the any image/likeness of any and all identifiable persons appearing in your Entry if applicable to contest entry process. You will be required to submit a release (to be provided by Sponsor) signed by each identifiable person appearing in any content that is part of your Entry granting Sponsor permission to use his or her image/likeness if your Entry is selected as a Prize contender in the Contest. Entries that do not include all required information and adhere to the Official Rules as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion will be considered void. Once content is uploaded / entered, or contest is confirmed entered Entry content will not be returned. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, remove, delete and/or disqualify any Entry / content it deems inappropriate or otherwise non-compliant.
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All persons entering the contest (“Entrants”) must have a valid www.larryfitzgerald.com user account and e-mail address. Each person may have only one user account. Entrants are solely responsible for any taxes on their respective prizes, and will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the value of their prize. No substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prizes are non-transferable. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or terminate the Contest. Further, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any Sponsor or Contest-related Web Site; (b) violating the Official Rules; (c) violating the Web Site terms of service, conditions of use and/or applicable general rules or guidelines; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. This Contest is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the United States. All claims relating in any manner to this Contest or to any Submission must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in the state of Arizona.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: One (1) Entry ("Finalist") will be selected by a random computerized draw operated by a representative designated by Sponsor which will then evaluate the eligibility of the Entry based on the Entry Criteria set forth above.Any attempt by an entrant to enter more than the one username using multiple names, email addresses, phone numbers and/or any other fraudulent mechanism, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, shall give Sponsor the right to disqualify entrant in its reasonable discretion. All Entries are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility, compliance with these Official Rules and completion of release forms (described below). If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a Finalist cannot be verified, or if a entry is otherwise unable to accept prize, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate Entry provided sufficient time remains, in Sponsor's discretion.
Each Entrant agrees that Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Contest, and interpret these Official Rules, and that all decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. Each Entrant, by acceptance of a Prize (defined below), agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and Contest Parties, as well as each of their respective parent and affiliated companies, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, advertisers and sponsor from any and all liability, loss, damage, cost or claim relate to any allegation regarding the acceptance or use of their prize, including but not limited to the use of the entrants likeness/image, name and/or other entrant information for the purpose promoting this contest or subsequent contests now or in the future.
6. PRIZE DETAILS:
The “Prizes” consist of (1) SIGNED PACKAGE BOSE QUIETCOMFORT 35 WIRELESS HEADPHONES II valued at approximately $350 PRICE RANGE OR RETAIL PRICE, (1) SIGNED PACKAGE BOSE SOUNDLINK MICRO BLUETOOTH SPEAKER valued at approximately $100 PRICE RANGE OR RETAIL PRICE, valued at approximately $125 PRICE RANGE OR RETAIL PRICE , (2) SIGNED PAIR OF LARRY FITZGERALD SHOES valued at approximately $250 PRICE RANGE OR RETAIL PRICE, of (4) SIGNED FOOTBALLS valued at approximately $400 PRICE RANGE OR RETAIL PRICE. Delivery of prize will be determined at time of winner selection based on the availability of the product.
THE MAXIMUM TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES IN CONTEST IS: $1,600 PRIZE PRICE RANGE.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email and will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release by March 8, 2019 or the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Prize winner may be selected. NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNER STATUS MUST BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL BY ENTRANT UNTIL PRIZE WINNERS ARE PUBLICLY REVEALED BY SPONSOR OR ENTRANT WILL FORFEIT THE PRIZE AND AN ALTERNATE PRIZE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED. Sponsor reserves the right to require a potential Prize winner to submit to a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and determine that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Contest will not bring Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to Entrants. By accepting a prize, Entrant agrees, and agrees in writing if requested, that the Entry will be deemed a Work Made For Hire under the Copyright laws of the United States, but if it cannot be so deemed, then Finalist agrees to irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor all of his/her right, title and interest in and to his/her Entry, if any, including all but not limited to all copyright and trademark rights which he or she may have, in the United States and worldwide, therein, for consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged. Finalists hereby waive in favor of Sponsor, all rights of "Droit Moral" or "Moral Rights of Authors" or any similar rights or principles of law that Finalist may now or later have to his/her Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to alter, change or modify a winning Entry, in its sole discretion. Upon request of Sponsor, Finalist shall execute and deliver such additional instrument of assignment, as may be solely deemed by Sponsor, reasonably necessary to establish the ownership of record of the right, title and interest in and to the Entry and of the copyrights transferred and "Moral Rights of Authors" waived under these Official Rules. Should Sponsor fail to request the said assignment as stated, that shall not be deemed a waiver of Sponsor's rights and Sponsor may at a later time request the assignment.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor, Contest Parties, or Larry Fitzgerald Jr. (“Larry Fitzgerald Entities”) resulting from any person’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest, including but not limited to a person’s ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with participating in the Contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Larry Fitzgerald Entities for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Contest: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Contest. The Larry Fitzgerald Entities are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of Prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site. Use of Web Site is at user's own risk. The Larry Fitzgerald Entities are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Contest, use of the Web Site or the download of any information from the Web Site. By participating in the Contest, Entrant releases the Larry Fitzgerald Entities from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such Entrant's participation in the Contest. By accepting a Prize in the Contest, Entrant agrees that the Larry Fitzgerald Entities shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any Prize, or any travel related thereto. The Larry Fitzgerald Entities are not liable in the event that any portion of the Contest, event or the event broadcast is cancelled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a "Force Majeure Event"). Should a Force Majeure Event occur, Sponsor may, but is not obligated to, exercise commercially reasonable efforts to award the Prizes at another time or make a reasonable substitution in its sole discretion